Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just Over a Day!

April 25, 2009

I feel like I'm being s broken record here!!

I'm still in the hospital with the surgery scheduled for Sunday at 1pm. The nurses have been great and the care has been exceptional.

It has been wonderful to see family or hear from and friends too...it is s blessing beyond words. Thanks to everyone who have come by or called. or made sacrifices to let people come to help: To Kea, Nyla my playgroup girls Mom/Dad, Home teachers, Patti, Karla etc. and of course my husband, thank you, thank you!!! That doesn't even top the list, but I know you know who you are :)

My body seems to be trying to clear itself out for the big day. I've been a bit sick and exceptionally tired. I am nervous and tired...hoping for the best. I've met a lot of wonderful doctors and nurses who are taking wonderful care of me. I'm back on the monitor because the contractions have begun again, so it could be anytime, or it will be tomorrow. We will see!

Keeeping it positive and posted!!!
love
terrah

No comments: