Friday, April 24, 2009

Things Are Picking Up

April 23, 2009



It is hard to believe I've been in here since Monday. There has been so much to do, and so many people to talk to, I couldn't ask for a better stay...honestly.

For those of you who have taken time out of your hectic/busy day, I THANK you so much for showing your concern for Jimmy and me. It is so uplifting to hear the voices of friends and families...and the knowledge that they care so much is definitely a spirit booster.



Everything still looks fine with Jimmy. I'm not sure if it's the nurses or what, but they are able to find him and keep him monitored better now than on Monday, and that is a HUGE blessing. Like I said before, we just need him to be at least 4 lbs. and breathing on his own.



My cousin Becky called today to relay a similar story. She had her baby earlier than me and was able to take him home within 2 days! That made me smile, knowing there is a chance, even if it is small, that we'll be able to bring our little guy back with us when I'm recovered from the C-section.



I'm passing the time making hair bows for Elise, catching up on scripture study and other readings...as well as making sure this is as documented as possible. Jimmy will have one heck of a history surrounding his delivery!!!



Other than the obvious being stuck in bed/bed rest, or not having a baby to take home is how restless I have become. You see, with the Restless Leg Syndrome, and not being able to get up and walk around, it makes sleeping and relaxing sometimes, VERY difficult. However, the doctors here are very sympathetic and compassionate. The nurses are friendly and accommodating, and of course, Brian is here as much as he can be...which makes the time fly and helps to shoo away fears and doubts. I love him so much!



Of course, if there are any more developments, I will blog it out :)

love

terrah

No comments: